Friday 7 January 2011

My top 10 #eLearning and #mLearning posts from 2010

These where the top 10 posts (= most visited posts) in 2010:

Blooms taxonomy for a digital world: an overview of how you can fit new media into Blooms taxonomy.

How to add a retweet and facebook button to your blog.

What to take into account when choosing a mobile phone.

Sumo paint, the free alternative for Photoshop.

My top 10 learning tools for 2010.

My 8 learning predictions for 2010

The Horizon report 2010: this report gives an overview of emerging learning technologies. The 2011 one will be coming out soon!

Beware critics of Connectivism: or how I feel connectivism opens up content creation and access

Plenk: my vision of the educational future: yes augmented reality is mentioned.

And the absolute top post was on the joint Mobile Moodle for iPhone project that we started in 2010 together with a wide variety of Moodle'rs. But, as you could read earlier this week: moodle is going mobile for a much wider variety of mobile devices. I will keep you posted.