Tuesday 9 October 2007

enlightening conference

What a wonderful conference it was in Fredericton, New Brunswick on mobile learning. Government, universities and research centers were represented and attended. It was a real treed to be able to speak in front of such an enlightened audience. The speakers were the cream of the crop on mobile learning: John Traxler, Steve Wexler, Stella Lee, Kevin Harvey and me (me not being cream, just soje).
My presentation focused on mobile learning projects and social media to support the participants in those mobile projects. The audience engaged in the presentation making it an extra interactive moment adding to the exchange of all our knowledge.

Some of the presentations were taped, if interested you can look at them on ustream.tv/ignatia

It got me thinking about possible partnerships and … reshaping my blog – adding presentations, papers and abstracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment